Englander 25 pdv

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jim3854

Nov 20, 2011
Rhode island
Took my Englander 25 pdv out to the driveway today and did a total cleaning. Removed the room blower, Exhaust blower, Took out both augers wire brushed them, Cleaned burning area. Finished up and started it in the driveway and worked great. Brought back into the house today filled her up with pellets and she started up no problem ran for about a half hour the blew the fuse on the circuit board. Any suggestions where I should start ? Thx Jim. Maybe the banging around did something ? Let the burning season begin !!!!

With stove unplugged, make sure you double check all the wiring going to the board. Make sure none of the wiring is pinched or frayed anywhere and make sure the ignitor wires aren't crossed up by the ignitor itself....

I'm sure Mike will chime in when he sees this post too......

Status
Not open for further replies.