englander 25 pdvc board?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoboy31

Hearth Supporter
Feb 19, 2009
upstate,ny
a week ago,my igniter stopped igniting. got e 2 error. guessed at a burned out igniter. replaced it today and again,no glow. could it be anything but the control board?stove still runs when started manually. not gonna spend $220 on a board for a stove that works. i've already wasted $75 with shipping!!! stove is 4 mos out of warrantee----woooonderful!!!!!

i clean the stove 1-2 times per day. including scraping sides of burnpot,scraping the plate,and up the feed tube a little. i also vacume soot and ash away from the sides and top of the stove----always make sure to keep the igniter hole clear of any debris. 2 weeks ags,she got the leaf blower. i guess you could say i over clean a little. just figuring the control board must have a broken trace or something going to the igniter outputs. everything else works fine(for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.