Englander 25-pdvc control issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Fbp

Dec 17, 2023
Michigan
Hello all, new member but I've been reading for a bit.

I have a 2021 model 25-pdvc I bought second hand and installed in the house and I can't adjust any of the settings on the lower 3 buttons. It burns fine but I wanted to get it dialed in a little better to the pellets I'm using but the lower buttons do nothing. I've had a older model 25-pdvc in my work shop for the last year and I learned how to adjust that one well.
I'll be using the same brand of pellets for as long as I still make them for sure because I get them for less than 100$ a ton.
Im mostly looking to get the most heat out of the lowest settings to keep the noise a reasonable as possible the house stove is in the living room. Any advice and help would be great

So are you asking how to change the settings or that you've changed them and nothing happens? If its the former, are you pressing both arrows (both ups or both downs)?

Eric

So are you asking how to change the settings or that you've changed them and nothing happens? If its the former, are you pressing both arrows (both ups or both downs)?

Eric
I can't get them to change and the display only shows 1 on all of them

I'd start with a board reset. You can search on here for the procedure. Then I believe you need to use both up arrow or both down arrow buttons to change those numbers.

Eric