Englander 25-PDVC Make Rumbling Noise

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

N.E S4

Nov 28, 2012
For the last week my stove has been making rumbling noise. It seems to making the noise every 10 minutes. I vacuum it daily and deep cleaning every 2 weeks. I can't seem to pin point the source.

take a look at this thread, and in particular read Mike Holtons post #7 for a possible fix.

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/rumble-or-vibration-englander-25-pdvc.60759/#post-756343

Thank you for the post. I used to have the OAK connected I did not have this rumbling noise. I'd removed it to avoid draft coming in since I only run the stove in the evening when I'm home, now I notice the noise. What mike said make sense I'll give that a shot. If it doesn't work I'll hook the OAK back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.