Englander 25-PDVC room filter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamperWill

Jul 9, 2013
Massachusetts
So I'm wondering if anyone has tried to outfit the convection blower on the 25-PDVC with a dust filter.

We have two dogs that shed a lot so we need to go through the painful process of removing the blower several times a year to get all the dog fur and dust out, if there was just a slide on filter this would be so much easier!

Not a dust filter, but I did rig a oven hood filtet in front of the blower to catch all the big stuff. I fabricated a bracket but you could probably wedge it in with some non combustible material.

I use a dust screen exactly like the old Englander 25-PFS dual room blower stove came with! One of my friends owns this 1994 stove with the original room blowers, just keep the screens clean!

Just google
Dust Screen Small Convection Blower

Attachments

• Convection_blower_dust_screen.jpg
    Convection_blower_dust_screen.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 69
I like dons setup,quick and easy to hit it with a vacuum,and I believe he has done it before so has experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.