Englander 25-PDVP motor specs?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there somewhere to find motor specs for older models?
It looks like maybe both auger motors, room air and exhaust fans have been replaced SOME time in the past. Looking to see if the ones I have are correct. I suppose RPM's are the most important on them all. Settings would be tough to compare to others, if the RPMs were off on any or all of the units.

Thanks,
Dennis

Yes ... I have downloaded those, but, save the (1RPM ) auger motors.. no real specs are given ... fan RPM's, is the biggie. For example, are the exhaust and room air fans the same RPM? Don222, I think, posted photos from the back of his unit, and it appeared, although the fan housings were different ... that the motors might actually be the same.

I have ordered some replacement gaskets, along with the troublshooting/informational CD. There might be more in that.
If I order replacement parts, they would likely be from ESW. I'm mostly looking to see if the fans I have are correct (or at least 'close enough') or not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.