englander 25 pdvp settings...who else has one?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joelswork

Nov 9, 2010
central TN
Anyone out there with a pdvp that's running good? Mine is a 2000 model with the digital control board....need some settings to base at. Does this model even get effected by the lower settingsat higher burn rates? Errrrrr

joelswork said:
Anyone out there with a pdvp that's running good? Mine is a 2000 model with the digital control board....need some settings to base at. Does this model even get effected by the lower settingsat higher burn rates? Errrrrr
I think prior to the 2004 models the lower settings affect only the #1 and #2 heat range. After 2004 they affect the upper heat ranges too but you`d best call Englander to verify your stove and date of manufacture.

I sent Mike a pm cause that other posts kind day Leaves out if it is possibly a new board. The other settings seem to be effecting the burn, so I am suspicious.

It is specked out to produce 8-58,000 brush, so far, I can vouch for the 8k.

Status
Not open for further replies.