Englander 25PAH Blower not working.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

AMC

Jan 8, 2017
Virginia
Hi. The blower isn't working. It has been coming on intermittently for the past couple days. It sounds normal when it runs but now it isn't coming on at all. I shut it down Friday night and cleaned everything but no changes. Auger is turning and the stove is very hot but it does no good without the blower.
Thanks!

I just shut it down to clean it again and check the wire connections and the blower came on. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi. The blower isn't working. It has been coming on intermittently for the past couple days. It sounds normal when it runs but now it isn't coming on at all. I shut it down Friday night and cleaned everything but no changes. Auger is turning and the stove is very hot but it does no good without the blower.
Thanks!

Most stoves have two blowers.

Room/convection blower I assume?

The combustion/fire blower is working correctly?

Is the blower losing electric power when it shuts off?