englander 28-3500 thermostat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty1955

Nov 18, 2010
western pa
Does anyone know the factory setting on the thermostat for blower on englander 28-3500 it was messed with and I cant seem to get it in sink iam currently running 50-150-200 the manuel does not say .

I have had 2 different woodfurnaces, and others I have spoke with like these settings also. I have mine at 90 off, 145 on. As far as your limit is concerned, thats specific to different manufacturers. I would say 200 would be comfortable and average for a limit setting. Having a setting too low will either allow cool air to circulate or the blower to not shut off. Having an on setting too high will allow for less heat into the home during a coaling stage, or at the tail end of a burn. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.