Englander 30 came with two small handles.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoon

Oct 2, 2009
Southwest Missouri
I know one goes down by ash pan on the intake. Where does number two go? Is it just extra?

I guess I should have specified. I realized the large handle was for the door. It also came with two little handles. So I take for your responses it is truely an extra one. Thanks.

mine had three, but it's not the thirty. one went on the door (big one) one went on the draft control, and one went on the flue damper.

I looked for a damper control on mine, but I can't find one. If I am missing something please let me know.

just read your post at the other place - be sure to post up some pics when done

Spoon said:
I looked for a damper control on mine, but I can't find one. If I am missing something please let me know.
nah, you aren't missing anything. seen below is a picture of my stove with the two small handles circled. I looked at your stove, you don't have that damper on the stove collar like I do.

Attachments

• 12-fpllg.jpg
    12-fpllg.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 30-ncllg.jpg
    30-ncllg.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.