Englander 30 - TOO BIG for My House?!?!?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrotherBart said:
Yep. That is a $180 add on ya got there with that blower.

Looks like an HD screw up. The online ad said nothing about a blower but when I looked into it.....the blower that was taped to the top was the wrong one anyway. No idea what it goes to, the P/N isn't on Englanders website nor on google. I'm thinking if I push the issue with HD they will just throw thier hands up and wonder what the heck I'm talking to. I may call Englander but they will probably tell me it wasn't supposed to come with it anyway.

I have never seen a 30 blower in a HD. They always have, and get stuck at the end of the year with one for their little fireplaces. I bet that is what it is. Enter the number in the search box on the HD website.

GAMMA RAY said:
That's why I think I want the 30.....it's the reloads....

Same reason i got the 30. Less reloads and more btus if needed. I figure as long as the reburn is working what does it matter if you put in a lot of wood and dial the air down. You should not get creosote with the reburn in operation. Also i dont have a blower on it so less chance for the reburn to stall. So far i only had one full day burning with it. Quite a light show i have to say. Very easy to get to reburn as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.