Englander 30 vs. Heathstone Mansfield

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigg_Redd said:
Seems to me that there are some other stoves in that size/BTU/price range, like all of them, no?

All of them?

I burn the 30, but if the 2 were equal money, I'd be on that Mansfield like stink on poo.

pen

Bigg_Redd said:
Seems like the 30NC is the cheapest 3.0 CF stove and the Mansfield among the most expensive with most of the rest in between.

If you would have read the thread you would have noticed that I found a Mansfield for nearly the same price as an Englander. At the time I was thinking about getting an Englander and I wanted to make sure I wasn't putting form over function when it came to the Mansfield.

BrowningBAR said:
If you would have read the thread you would have noticed that I found a Mansfield for nearly the same price as an Englander. At the time I was thinking about getting an Englander and I wanted to make sure I wasn't putting form over function when it came to the Mansfield.

How am I supposed to give you unhelpful, ill informed advice if I read read the whole thread first? C'mon. Get with the program.

Bigg_Redd said:
How am I supposed to give you unhelpful, ill informed advice if I read read the whole thread first? C'mon. Get with the program.

See, this is what happens when you stray from your tried and true responses. You should have just stuck with "Pacific Energy Summit. End of thread."

Status
Not open for further replies.