Englander 50 tax rebate question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I buy an Englander 50?

The form the tax guy needs to use is Form 5695. The certificate is on the England's Stove Works website. You print it. www.englanderstoves.com

If the tax guy doesn't know what form he needs & where to get it, maybe you need a new tax guy. The IRS website is a fairly good source of information on matters regarding federal taxes...including all the forms & instructions. Rick

http://www.irs.gov/

BrotherBart said:
Where can I buy an Englander 50?

The form the tax guy needs to use is Form 5695. The certificate is on the England's Stove Works website. You print it. www.englanderstoves.com

I think he was referring to the Timber Ridge 50 prefix. At first I was thinking, "Englander has a 5cu ft firebox model?" If they come out with one of those, they should get more than the shirt, but it would be so warm inside that they wouldn't even want to wear that... Maybe speedos or something.

Matt

BB,

WADR, there is a 28-3550, an 50SHW-35 and a 50TRW-35.

Thanks everyone who replied back to my post. It is an Englander 50- SNC30. (Sorry, I did not realize their may have been other items with a similar naming convention.)
WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STOVE. We had a minor issue with the 6 inch stove pipe early in December, but since changing it out to the 8 inch stove pipe, it has been great!
Finally we have a stove that keeps our house warm!!! :) It's great and we would recommend it. It is a great stove and we were lucky enough to get it last year at the end of the season for under $800. In comparison to the other stoves we were looking at, this was a steal! A terrific bargain in our opinion. And best of all it was made in America! Great job!!!

Thanks! :)

SmokingAndPoking said:
BB,

WADR, there is a 28-3550, an 50SHW-35 and a 50TRW-35.

All Summers Heat and Timber Ridge variants are prefixed 50SH and 50TR.

Where can I buy a 28-3550?

Status
Not open for further replies.