Englander 55-SHP10 first fire, woohoo! Pics!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rky60

Oct 6, 2008
East Central PA
Installing this stove could be the best decision i've made in my complete house renovation journey. I've been working on the place for almost 2 years :gulp:. Very solid 200+ year old house, according to records built in 1800. Should be moved in tho in about a month, I better be done or the SO will kill me :)

Anyhow, on to the stove. I've never seen a pellet stove burn, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I read the manuals and watched a few videos on the net but never in person. Needless to say it's awesome. Throws some decent heat and isn't all that noisey, got use to it quickly. Hearth and stove install done by myself. New stove smell almost had me hurling out the window, other than that it all went smoothly.

Onto a few pics..

Attachments

• hearth.jpg
    hearth.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 338
  • burn.jpg
    burn.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 376
  • setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 381
Status