Englander Blue Vacuum Hose

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tecumseh03

Nov 10, 2013
Vandalia, Ohio
Hello

Im new here and have been lurking around learning for a couple weeks. I picked up a used Englander 25pPDVC 2003 model from my brother.

Does the blue hose in the pic need hooked up to one of the vacuum ports on the silver metal thing below it?

Looks like plastic zip ties around the auger motors to keep tight. Is this ok? I did test run according to manual and everything seems to work.

Thanks

Englander_zps4cf5df38.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Yes the vacuum hose is to go to the silver switch. For more help drop a message to Mike at [email protected]

May want to download a copy of the manual. They are pretty well illustrated leaning towards the do it yourselfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.