Englander Control Board is Going?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillM2

Dec 23, 2010
Mid-Hudson Valley
My Englander 25-PDVC start-up is not working as it once did. It starts, then shuts down occasionally. I've cleaned the stove regularly -- after two bags and everything seems to be working fine. The auger is turning, the blower kicks in when it should, but then it goes into shut down mode. Has anyone had a similar situation?

Thanks!

My advice is to title your topic with Englander control board problems. You will get a little more help that way.

Just saying.

eric

Take a look at the vacuum hose that connects to the combustion blower. The end that attaches there can get hard and cracked from the heat. I've had that happen. I keep several feet of 1/4" fuel hose on hand. It fixed that problem for me a couple years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.