Englander Customer Service is #1

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rottiman

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Sep 23, 2009
Ontario Canada
Ole' Black Betty developed a small crack on the lower right hand side of her ceramic. Gave the good folks @ Englander customer service a call and explained my problem. BANG,......... 5 days later the replacement was sitting on my front porch. Fast, friendly customer service @ it's best. Kudos to the good folks @ Englander.
It don't get much better than that!!!!!!!!

Thats good to know. I have a 30 and that girl runs all day and night at an average of 450 or 500 degrees.

Thankfully never had to give the folks a call but that is good to hear. I run the poo out of this thing when the temp drops to highs 30 and below. No rest for the wicked, and so for, it's not asking for any.

Got a picture of the crack?

pen

pen said:
Thankfully never had to give the folks a call but that is good to hear. I run the poo out of this thing when the temp drops to highs 30 and below. No rest for the wicked, and so for, it's not asking for any.

Got a picture of the crack?

pen

Never thought to take a pic as it was only about 1 1/2" in the lower right corner. Found it when I went to load the stove in the a.m. ,not sure why it cracked as the stove only had a small fuel load the night before, and was cruising along nicely with a N/S load overnight. All better now. Just installed her this past september, have a much better grasp of runnin' her, and really like the stove.

Damn, hoped you had a pic so I didn't have to ask the stupid question..... What exactly is the "lower right hand side of her ceramic"?

pen

pen said:
Damn, hoped you had a pic so I didn't have to ask the stupid question..... What exactly is the "lower right hand side of her ceramic"?

pen

Yeah I know. When I read it that was exactly what I wondered.

Ceramic, as in WINDOW or "WINDER" as they say in some parts of the kingdom......................

Status
Not open for further replies.