Englander insert?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCPO

Minister of Fire
I have another neighbor (next door) interested in a pellet insert.
Does anyone have experience the Englander 25 PI and what is the approximate cost of this model?
Thanks,
John

the unit is essentially a modified 25-pdv unit design changes made were to allow it to be used as an insert, no pedistal, different hopper lid and the circuit board was moved higher and more to the front to put it in front of the fireplace cover. other than that basically no difference. unit retails at just over 2 grand i think , i can get actual retail but i have to get that at the office i dont have pricing available at home. hope this helps.

stoveguy2esw said:
the unit is essentially a modified 25-pdv unit design changes made were to allow it to be used as an insert, no pedistal, different hopper lid and the circuit board was moved higher and more to the front to put it in front of the fireplace cover. other than that basically no difference. unit retails at just over 2 grand i think , i can get actual retail but i have to get that at the office i dont have pricing available at home. hope this helps.
Thanks, Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.