Englander Model # 25-PDVC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I thought. I bought the unit at Home Depot and all of my other research has shown that it is to only burn pellets. Thank you Mike for your response. I appreciate it. Mike, I see you also work for England Stove Works. Do you have any suggestions or secrets you would like to share about this unit?

Thanks,
Steve

SJohndro said:
That is what I thought. I bought the unit at Home Depot and all of my other research has shown that it is to only burn pellets. Thank you Mike for your response. I appreciate it. Mike, I see you also work for England Stove Works. Do you have any suggestions or secrets you would like to share about this unit?

Thanks,
Steve

I don't know about Mike, but I suggest you install it, put pellets in it and light it. :) (I know... always a smart a$$ around somewhere.. eh?)

Warren said:
SJohndro said:

Thanks,
Steve

I don't know about Mike, but I suggest you install it, put pellets in it and light it. :) (I know... always a smart a$$ around somewhere.. eh?)

Nice! ;)

SJohndro said:

Thanks,
Steve

i have that same unit in my house. routinely i run my heat range about 2 or 3 , occasionally higher if warming house after being gone. however , usually i run my blower speed between 6-9. this allows heat to be pushed around the house better. other than that keep the little rascal clean and it will run like a champ

Status
Not open for further replies.