1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Englander, Napoleon or Dell-Point Europa which one should I get

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Steveo, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steveo

Steveo Member

Loc:
    Maine
    I was going to switch over to a wood stove this year but decided to go with a pellet stove instead since my house does not have a chimney. that stainless piping is really expensive. Anyway I was debating on getting the Dell-Point Europa, Englander or Napoleon pellet stove. I am planning on heating a very well insulated 1300 square foot house. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Are any of them sold or serviced by local dealers? That is a big consideration unless you are capable of all troubleshooting, repair and service.

The Dell Point certainly looks very efficient - tested and all.

Englander is coming out with a new and improved model very soon. My opinion would be only to get the older one if you can get a real bargain.
  3. Shane

Shane Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Casper Wyoming
    That's quite a gamut of stoves. If the Englander meets all of your needs than it is more bang for your buck. The Dell-Point is fairly expensive from what I remember but has some nice features. If I remember right it's actually multifuel and self igniting for corn. I don't have any experience with the Napolen pellet stoves but their wood stoves and gas stoves that I serviced seemed to be good quality.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.