Englander, Napoleon or Dell-Point Europa which one should I get

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveo

Jun 6, 2008
Maine
I was going to switch over to a wood stove this year but decided to go with a pellet stove instead since my house does not have a chimney. that stainless piping is really expensive. Anyway I was debating on getting the Dell-Point Europa, Englander or Napoleon pellet stove. I am planning on heating a very well insulated 1300 square foot house. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Are any of them sold or serviced by local dealers? That is a big consideration unless you are capable of all troubleshooting, repair and service.

The Dell Point certainly looks very efficient - tested and all.

Englander is coming out with a new and improved model very soon. My opinion would be only to get the older one if you can get a real bargain.

That's quite a gamut of stoves. If the Englander meets all of your needs than it is more bang for your buck. The Dell-Point is fairly expensive from what I remember but has some nice features. If I remember right it's actually multifuel and self igniting for corn. I don't have any experience with the Napolen pellet stoves but their wood stoves and gas stoves that I serviced seemed to be good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.