englander nc-13 stove piping

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swenny

Jan 21, 2014
middle of mn
Hey everyone..I just ordered a new nc13 for my mobil home bout 950 sq ft, any how was planning on picking up the piping for it and hearth materials, talked to my insur. agent about their requirements and as long as i follow the stoves manual for mobile home install that would be good enough for them..but I can't get the manual downloaded on my computer, just trying to get things lined up so i can install this wknd...what do you guys suggest for piping..going straight up thru vaulted ceiling, roughly 60-64" from topof stove to ceiling, I've looked at the mobile home kits, but for 300$ and no pipes included seems way spendy...anybody??

just done my instal and $300 sounds about right for a through the roof kit, same as for a house, I would spend the extra on double wall stove pipe so you can get tighter clearance to combustible, double wall pipe is generally 6" instead of 18" for single wall. Thats stove has a high R hearth requirement, 2.5 if I remember correct. So budget to build that to spec also.

Status
Not open for further replies.