Englander NC30 at Home Depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Saw An Englander 30 at Home Depot for $899.00 Had the blower in a box inside also, wonder if that comes with it?

If it's inside the stove it should come with it. Pat

Hogwildz said:
Saw An Englander 30 at Home Depot for $899.00 Had the blower in a box inside also, wonder if that comes with it?

We got ours from Home Depot in September and the blower came with it. I did not expect that!!

stoveguy2esw said:
just started this seaosn to add blower stock on the 30. was option before

I see they have two blowers, which one are they offering?

zap

Which Home Depot?

Paid $649.00 +free Shipping in Sept.2011 for a 30 ,If history is any guide they should be going back down by Feb 2012.

Just picked mine up this past week and the blower was included with it.
The model they use is the AC-16. I think it's meant for the smaller Englander stoves, but it works just fine with the 30.
The stove manual even states that the stove is supposed to come with the blower =D

Status
Not open for further replies.