Englander NC30 Pedestal. Any uses for it or get rid of it?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freddy4play

Feb 18, 2013
Are there any uses for the pedestal for the NC30 that I am not thinking of? Do people buy these things on ebay or are there any other uses for them? I only plan on using the legs on my englander and cant really think of a use of this big thing.

Plant stand, table base?

Boat anchor??

Shop wastebasket?

Are there any uses for the pedestal for the NC30 that I am not thinking of? Do people buy these things on ebay or are there any other uses for them? I only plan on using the legs on my englander and cant really think of a use of this big thing.
I have 2 sets of legs as i only use the pedestal

I was planning on using the legs instead of the pedestal but it was shipped on the pedestal, help unexpectedly showed up before I had a chance to change so mine is installed with the pedestal and it grew on me. I have no idea what it looks like off the stove but I'm sure the creativity of people there are many uses.

A stand for any 450 pound big screen TV you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.