Englander PAH 25 Board failure?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Stotelmyer

Dec 21, 2013
Hagerstown MD
I have a Englander PAH 25 and am having dirty burn issues. I have torn the stove apart as well as venting system and cleaned it well. I have checked all gaskets and they are in great shape. I checked the burn settings of the control board and they are set at 1-1-1 which I know are incorrect. I believe the default setting should be 1-4-1. I have tried changing them but they wont change. I have tried rebooting by unpluging and pluging back in and holding all 3 lower buttons. It says 1-1-1 as still wont change and of course its saturday and no tech support. BTW the stove is about 2 months old. Please help.

You need to push both the blower speed and heat buttons up....or down....simultaneously to change the numbers

Mike H will most likely weigh in on this.....although, with the holidays, who knows? I don't sell Englander, and would prefer not to lead you astray......

I have a Englander PAH 25 and am having dirty burn issues. I have torn the stove apart as well as venting system and cleaned it well. I have checked all gaskets and they are in great shape. I checked the burn settings of the control board and they are set at 1-1-1 which I know are incorrect. I believe the default setting should be 1-4-1. I have tried changing them but they wont change. I have tried rebooting by unpluging and pluging back in and holding all 3 lower buttons. It says 1-1-1 as still wont change and of course its saturday and no tech support. BTW the stove is about 2 months old. Please help.

The factory setting for the three buttons of the stove, is 1-4-1..........it should be in burn mode "3"

Turn off the stove and let it cool.
Unplug it, for a few seconds, then plug it back in.
Press the blower up and down buttons at the same time.
You will see a number displayed, that tells you what "mode" it is in.

Ours, is 100% better since changing the door gasket

Reactions: Terry Stotelmyer
Status
Not open for further replies.