Englander PDV 10/03

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieP02

Nov 14, 2016
Boston
i just bought this stove used. It's in excellent shape. I'm wondering what the sheeting so should be set at? I had a tall wobbly flame and I'm pretty sure I'm burning way after than I shoul.... TIA

i just bought this stove used. It's in excellent shape. I'm wondering what the sheeting so should be set at? I had a tall wobbly flame and I'm pretty sure I'm burning way after than I shoul.... TIA
Welcome...There's a great deal to be known about your stove. Have you cleaned it thoroughly, checked all the gaskets, pellet type etc.... Your bottom numbers should be LFF (Low Fuel Feed) 6, LBF (Low Burn Air) 4, AOT (Air On Temp) 1. Use the search function on this site as it will direct you to many different issues / concerns with your particular stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.