Englander PDV25 anual service

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudge88

Hearth Supporter
Sep 24, 2008
Cedar Knolls, N.J.
Burned 5 tons though this stove in the last 1 1/2 seasons and love it. Did the leaf blower cleaning again before pulling it apart. Convection blower was not bad, normal dust sucked in, cleaned it with my air compresser. Exhaust blower wasn't bad either and did the same. Only problem was I wish they would use machine screws for the exhaust blower mount rather than self tappers...they tend to bind and had one snap while re installing...other than that I'm ready to run. Did a test burn to E2 failure to make sure I'm good to go. 3 tons of Bayou pellets coming tommorow. Hear they have gotten it together and are producing a good pellet now. At 285.00 a ton I'll give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.