Englander pellet feed reset?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2172Cat

Jan 5, 2016
Missouri
New to this site and want to say you all provide a lot of great info, so hats off to you all!! Now my question 'which has prolly been gone of a thousand times' but I couldn't find quite what I'm looking for.......My stove seems like it needs the control board reset. The dummy owner (me) got to jacking around with the settings and now she's blowing through the pellets like 40lbs in 12 hrs on feed rate set at 1. Tag says it's a 25 pvd manufactured in 2001. Maybe a control board model pu-cb98? Tried tech support all day long but nothing but busy signal....any help is greatly appreciated!

Did som digging and found some settings maybe? Like 6 4 1...I guess you set this thing by
1 turning it on
2 press low fuel feed select 6 on blower speed
3 press 4 on low air burn
4 press 1 on air on temp
Am I correct guys and gals??? Keep in mind this is a 2001 model

Did som digging and found some settings maybe? Like 6 4 1...I guess you set this thing by
1 turning it on
2 press low fuel feed select 6 on blower speed
3 press 4 on low air burn
4 press 1 on air on temp
Am I correct guys and gals??? Keep in mind this is a 2001 model
You are correct that's a good place to start and then adjust accordingly

Thanks. Got it set at 5-1-1 now on the lowest setting and it just almost die then it gets another helping and lights back up keeping the room at 72' I'm thinking this is pretty close for my lowest run setting

Thanks. Got it set at 5-1-1 now on the lowest setting and it just almost die then it gets another helping and lights back up keeping the room at 72' I'm thinking this is pretty close for my lowest run setting
Mine seems to like 5-3-1. I get about 21 hrs on the 1 setting with a 40lb bag, but it is really cold tonight so I turned up to 3 on the auger and 5 on the blower and its cozy! It says 12 degrees on the thermometer brrrrrrr!

Reactions: 2172Cat
Factory setting should have been. 6-1-1. So you got it very close. I bring mine down to 3-1-1 at times, all depends on the pellets i use.

Reactions: 2172Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.