englander pellet stove 49-trcpm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzlylmcewen

Dec 2, 2016
ME
Hello I've had an 08 pellet stove for 3 seasons bought it from someone I knew and they said the control board needed to be replaced so I took the deal replaced with new board, cleaned everywhere like the manual instructed. Seems to run good but on the setting 3 4 it barely throws heat I've read posts done a few adjustments and still no results ? Should I trade this in?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I had it in a 1000 sq ft house the first year i insulated the house myself and remodeled the year before still the house was 60 degrees everywhere now we r in a trailer same temps

Ensured all internal exhaust pathways are cleaned? Blowers are functioning as they should? Since it is a multi-fuel, there are different modes for different fuels. Is it set appropriately? What fuel are you using corn, pellets?

Manual:http://www.heatredefined.com/assets/images/general/10-CPM.pdf

Since I'm not real familiar with the stove, try a search to see what is already posted on the forum. You could also call England Stove Works ... even if off warranty, they are excellent at their customer service.

Keep us posted on what you try and solution...

Thanks I've tried different settings from all the forums and I did notice that the air flow was lower than the feed so that was an issue I've been running it like this for two weeks on 3 4 still no change even the ash pot is the same everything burns well

I have 4 family members that run pellets the flame and heat are like night and day looks like a torch and all on a setting of 1 or 2 plus 80 degrees all around the place makes me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.