Englander Pellet Stove Fart Noise

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris04626

Minister of Fire
Once in awhile my stove makes a farting found, well not really but thats what i call it, not really sure how to explain what its doing.

Any ideas what it could be, i just vacuumed all the insides

What model do you have? How old?

You DO realize they don't run on beans.......

When mine does it, it's time to scrap the front of the lower auger tube to remove the built-up carbon deposit. Just a guess.

macman said:
You DO realize they don't run on beans.......

macman you crack me up! hehe :lol:

Beans(dried) should burn pretty good in a multifueler. Hmmm. Wonder if the nabors would mind the strange noise's?

You should be able to see it...it's the one in your burn pot. The lower edge where the pellets come out gets a carbon deposit on it after a while.

I have never laughted so hard...macman you are tooooooo much. I'm finding it more often than not that if I need a laugh or smile come to this forum.....information is great too but some of you guys sure know how to brighten a day.....thanks!

jj1949 said:
I have never laughted so hard...macman you are tooooooo much. I'm finding it more often than not that if I need a laugh or smile come to this forum.....information is great too but some of you guys sure know how to brighten a day.....thanks!

if you think THAT'S funny, you should have been around last winter when forum member "slickplant" was on.....I laughed so hard I cried.

Are you ready to laugh? try these threads:

www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/27591/

www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/29072/

macman said:
jj1949 said:

if you think THAT'S funny, you should have been around last winter when forum member "slickplant" was on.....I laughed so hard I cried.

macman, still got that humidifier? I'd forgotten all about that thread. Wonder what happened to ol' Slick, anyway? Maybe she found a husband?

hossthehermit said:
macman, still got that humidifier? I'd forgotten all about that thread. Wonder what happened to ol' Slick, anyway? Maybe she found a husband?

Yeah, i still have mine...wonder if Slick ever got a box to send hers back in?

And the funny thing about the husband thing was that 'ol slick was playing games with us. She spoke about her husband many times in a thread last year when she was having "problems" with her Astoria.

macman said:
hossthehermit said:

Yeah, i still have mine...wonder if Slick ever got a box to send hers back in?

And the funny thing about the husband thing was that 'ol slick was playing games with us. She spoke about her husband many times in a thread last year when she was having "problems" with her Astoria.

Got bored this morning, checked out all threads by poster." Single mother" first appeared in November. Maybe hubby got tired of her BS and dumped her adz by the road.

macman said:
jj1949 said:

LOL.....thats funny!!!!

Chris04626 said:
Once in awhile my stove makes a farting found, well not really but thats what i call it, not really sure how to explain what its doing.

And your wife really believes it's the stove???????????????????????? Wow. ;-P

tjnamtiw said:
Chris04626 said:
Once in awhile my stove makes a farting sound...........

I can't blame it on my stove, Because its in the basement. So the dog gets the blame! :lol: :p

tjnamtiw said:
Chris04626 said:

That's why I got a dog!

Chris,

That's macman (farting noise) sneaking into your home to steal your pellets. Watch him!!!!!!

sydney1963 said:
Chris,

That's macman (farting noise) sneaking into your home to steal your pellets. Watch him!!!!!!

Who.....'lil old me?????? :cheese:

Status
Not open for further replies.