Englander Pellet Stove Parts At HD Online

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
Forgive me if this is old news. I am not in the Pellet Room but occasionally. But I was just on the Home Depot site and noticed that they now have some Englander pellet stove parts such as door gaskets, auger motors and combustion blowers. Looks like at the same price as from ESW and shipping is free. Which it dang sure ain't at ESW and can be kinda rich on some parts.

Didn't see blower gaskets. Sure wish they had them.

Again, sorry if it is old news.

The free shipping is a big deal. Like you said, they can charge you, out the rear..... I wonder if its just Pellet stove parts. I am looking at buying 2 cermaic fiber boards for the 30. To cover the factory gap (something there R & D should have done) and maybe the blower. I am going to go a while longer before buying, As I may not need it at all.

But if its free shipping, I will go tp HD.com for sure.

New "News" to me. Thanks BB....

Status
Not open for further replies.