Englander Service Best in the Industry.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2010
Southeast CT
I posted an issue I was having on the forum and within minutes I got replies from fellow members (Imacman and slvrblkk). Mike Holton from Englander contacted me within an hour of posting.
Now what other company has service like this? None! Best service period. Problem not resolved yet but not urgent. I will let you know when and what I had to do to fix my problem next week when I talk to Mike. Thanks to the members, this forum and Mike from Englander. Best purchase I made in a long time.

Now you know why myself and many others on the forum have gone with Englander stoves.
Are they the prettiest? No.
Do they have every "bell & whistle" available? No.

But they are solid stoves that will keep you warm, and their customer service is the best. Remember that when the Harman's and other high dollar stoves stop running on a Friday or weekend night and it's 15 degrees out......nobody will be around to help them out.....well, except the other forum members, hopefully.

Keep warm, my friend.

I am a Harman owner and replaced an Englander insert. The ONLY and I mean the ONLY reason was the fact my Harman is on rails and makes pulling it in and out a breeze. I have a slight disability and it s getting harder and harder to properly maintain a stove, the rails meant the world to me. I did go through a few parts in a couple of years and I have to say that the support Englander provides is second to none! Now that I have found smwilliamson to maintain my stoves I sort of regret getting rid of my prior insert. I do know I will not hesitate to buy another Englander in the future...

Bought an Englander and will never turn back. I like it when my family complains it is too hot! It has all the bells and whistles I want and need. Press a couple buttons and your in business. What more does anyone need. Awesome price and a money saver.

Status
Not open for further replies.