englander service techs - Central Maine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Englander stoves are Do-It-Yourselfers I believe. However there a few people from the company on here and am sure they will reply to your post soon. Historically, according to reports here, they have excellent customer service, so I would put a call in a.s.a.p. they may be able to help you right over the phone.

Good Luck,
Jeff

Maj_Jedi said:
are there any englander service dealers in the Augusta/gardiner/Waterville maine area?

Are you looking for someone who can come to your home to fix/diagnose a problem, or are you talking about someone that you can ask questions to?

I'm not sure exactly what it is you are looking for but you can try Paul Deschamp of AD Chimney service. He worked for Rocky's stove shop for a number of years. I had him clean my chimney this fall and we talked about pellet stoves for some time and he seems quite knowledgable. He is in the yellow pages out of Augusta. I called him and he said he'd be happy to talk with you. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.