Englander stove people are great!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adman

Nov 11, 2007
northern Michigan
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that anyone that is thinking of buying an Englander stove to buy one. They really stand by their product. I like that they will take their time with you, walk you through things, reply on this board, and assist you in anyway possible. Their tech support line is great. I spoke with Lenny he was really helpful, and heard great things about Mike. Their company reminds me of what you get when you buy American made things. Like old town USA where everyone helped one another and took pride in their work. They take pride in their work and their product. It might not be the prettiest to look at, but for service and support I would recommend them to anyone and everyone~!!!!! Couldn't be happier!!!

Great. But what was causing the problem with the stove that you posted in another thread yesterday? What was the solution?

Metal said:
Alright Corie, you can change your name back now.

Thats funny!
Yep, Mike and Corie are really putting a good foot forwards in the hearth world. If I had a need for a new stove, Englander would be a heavy contender, in part because of the people (support).

Wait.....a guy with the name "adman" putting in a pitch!

I'm telling you, the Hearth.com Forum has been infiltrated. They'd rather pay an marketing guy to pimp here than actually place an ad.....

:coolsmirk:

Hmmm, my bank account says "No".
:coolgrin:

Actually, I thought up a new revenue source. The forum has filters which can turn any word to any other word. So I can turn the brand names to other ones! Then, for a little side money, I can turn them back. In fact, I can start a whole marketplace which allows one manufacturer to pay to turn the OTHER manufacturers words to something else. After all, in the day and age of polticians spending hundreds of millions on TV commercials to promote their "brands" and put down others, wouldn't that be fair?

And I fell for it? :coolmad:

I hope your right Craig, or I'll have been fooled twice. (Wouldn't be the first time, nor the second)

adman is really Adam my husband. He isn't a guy doing advertisements. We were just really satisfied with the service. Why does everyone have to second guess everything????

They're just poking a little fun at Englander. They have made a good reputation here. I would recommend them also.

Metal said:
Alright Corie, you can change your name back now.

HAHAHA, it couldn't have been me. I have been standing in front of the benders ALLLL day with other people. I have an alibi I tell you, I do!

Hopefully you have other secret projects, cause you want to surprise us someday.......

I'm still wondering when I get my finders fee from Englander for helping them get Corie (one years salary, I think, is typical - and from the employer, not the employee)......

:coolgrin:

Maybe a veggie dinner at Atlanta will suffice, as long as it is on the bosses tab.

Too bad we will never have a Corie here again - I mean what are the chances of a college engineering major hanging out here and wanting to design stoves for a career?

Benders? Is that a new tool?
Or do you mean "brake"? Remember, we are educating our readers.

If they were making one prototype stove and they were in front of a "bender" all day there is a large pile of seven gauge scrap behind the shop tonight. ;-P

adman said:
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that anyone that is thinking of buying an Englander stove to buy one. They really stand by their product. I like that they will take their time with you, walk you through things, reply on this board, and assist you in anyway possible. Their tech support line is great. I spoke with Lenny he was really helpful, and heard great things about Mike. Their company reminds me of what you get when you buy American made things. Like old town USA where everyone helped one another and took pride in their work. They take pride in their work and their product. It might not be the prettiest to look at, but for service and support I would recommend them to anyone and everyone~!!!!! Couldn't be happier!!!

all jokes aside though, did lenny get you straight? im sure he did actually,he's one of my best techs , im sure he has taken good care of you in getting your issue taken care of. also if i can be of assistance, let me know

Hey Corie and Mike,

I hope guys are working on an affordable gasification boiler. That's a hot market, man. The weak dollar is going to kill the imports eventually. You guys want to be there with a domestically-made alternative.

Webmaster said:
I'm still wondering when I get my finders fee from Englander for helping them get Corie (one years salary, I think, is typical - and from the employer, not the employee)......

I think the norm is 33% (going back a few years) from most of the headhunters I've ever talked to.

I think "break" and "bender" are used somewhat interchangeably... maybe that's one more "southern thing" in the lingo.

Harley said:
Webmaster said:

I think "break" and "bender" are used somewhat interchangeably... maybe that's one more "southern thing" in the lingo.

yeah , but corie just got here , heck he still drinks yuengliing, we still havent quite educated the young man on all of the finer points of the southern vernacular yet... but we'z a gitten there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.