ENGLANDER STOVE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mufflerman

Sep 7, 2009
northwestern mass
Hey does mike holton shut off people or block people from pm him. I have sent him several messages with no replies. i thought this to be very unusual for him he always answers in a day or two.

SmokeyTheBear said:
He is likely quite busy......

Agreed....the heating season is VERY busy for him & his staff. You might be better off just calling them during business hours. I doubt that he "shut off people or block people from pm him"

When I called my dealer today to tell him I need an ignitor replaced, he asked for my patience because they are out straight trying to get the new installs done by 12/31. My guess is all the dealers are quite busy.

sorry for the hold up, been quite busy these days as you can imagine , i kinda let things get away from me over the holidays and am playing a bit of "catch up ball" for those who have not heard from me answering PM's , i'll get caught up over this weekend, sory for the delay , i kinda got a bit "stoved out" for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.