Englander Tech Service +++++++

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rottiman

Minister of Fire
Sep 23, 2009
Ontario Canada
Installed my Timber Ridge 55rtp22 the other day. Runs great, but was alittle disappointed with the heat output. Some one here suggested that I get ahold of the techies @ Englander. Had a chance to call them today. The guy was great, walked me thru programming to the proper settings, and now the stove is doing a first rate job. If Mike happens to see this ,give your guys a big ADDABOY from me for their great customer service. Thanks

I am curious as I havethe same stove just Englander version, what did they change? The feed and air?

I agree, they have awesome customer service!!!

joefraser said:
I am curious as I havethe same stove just Englander version, what did they change? The feed and air?

Basically had me set it @ 6 -4 - 1 and it is just pumpin the heat out. Set on 4/4 and getting what I was on 8/8 before. had been set on 4 -5-1

I agree Mike makes me happy to have bought an ESW. The customer service is worth more than you can put a price tag on.

rottiman said:
Basically had me set it @ 6 -4 - 1 and it is just pumpin the heat out. Set on 4/4 and getting what I was on 8/8 before. had been set on 4 -5-1

Rotti, glad to hear Mike's guys got you straightened out. Just try getting service like that from other stove companies....not gonna happen.

Enjoy the heat!

joefraser said:

Joe:
You should call England and ask about your particular stove. They don't charge you to call, but there are a lot of variables that go into the control settings. Besides, you might get to take with one of the fine members of the forum. Got luck optimizing your stove.

littlesmokey said:
joefraser said:

Joe:
You should call England and ask about your particular stove. They don't charge you to call, but there are a lot of variables that go into the control settings. Besides, you might get to take with one of the fine members of the forum. Got luck optimizing your stove.

Yes, apparently the date of manufacture is crucial to what settings to use, so talking to them directly is best. Have your Serial# and DOM handy when you call. It really has made a big difference on performance in my stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.