Englander25pdvc stops fire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roweman88

Jan 21, 2016
east concord ny
New season and started the stove today. It runs for 40 minutes, heats up and fire goes out but still pumps out pellets. No errors. Any help would be great.

what year is the stove

2011. I changed one of the plastic hoses. It was cracked now stove doesn't want to fire without a fire starter. I cleaned complete system. Seems to be running now. I will post if anything changes. Thanks

2011. I changed one of the plastic hoses. It was cracked now stove doesn't want to fire without a fire starter. I cleaned complete system. Seems to be running now. I will post if anything changes. Thanks
You may want to change the other hose just so you are starting fresh with both...

Status
Not open for further replies.