ENVI Blocks in NH....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will prob have to email them, Bare Foot. I had to find one in NY, they dont have them listed on there website the way Biobricks do.

Uncle Hilde's in Tilton sells some kind of compressed wood product but I'm not sure of the brand.

Looking to mix it in with some "seasoned" wood I just bought. I have another cord I bought green in June, but I will burn that next year, along with the cord or 2 I am cutting down around my house this weekend. I need something to get me through this winter.

Envi Blocks are burning long because they are a bigger brick. If you cant find any in NH O'Hara Ice in Biddeford maine has them.. Let me know this is the company i represent.

My local Home Depot CT is carrying a "pressed brick fuel" looks like the Bio Brick without the name imprint. If i remember right it was like $7 per flat.

Maybe an Option for you

Status
Not open for further replies.