Envi Ridge Premium hardwood pellets - has anyone used them?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

in-control

Jul 18, 2008
Central Ma
I recieved these pellets because pellets direct could not get the barefoot pellets that were ordered. Envi Ridge cost alot more and they honored the pricing. i.e. I paid $269/ton for the barefoot. Accourding to the dealer the ash content and BTU output are the same. Has anyone used these pellets? What was your experience?

Thank you

I could not find anything on Envi Ridge pellets but if you go to Barefoot's site, they sell something called "Envi Blocks". Maybe this is a new pellet packaging and brand name by Barefoot.

http://www.barefootpellet.com/

I thought that as well - I contracted them and they don't make them. The dealer say's that is a new company, Paul Meadow, and that they use the pellets them selves and they work fine. I guess that I will find out when my Mount Vernon is installed.

Since this may be a new brand and I don't think anyone has posted reviews on the Envi Ridge pellets. Please post your results after you have some burn experience with them. It will aid others in making decisions about new purchases.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.