Enviro’s Empress??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnywarm

Minister of Fire
Sep 12, 2007
Connecticut
Can you Watch the flame on the Empress with the doors open??? This is a nice looking Pellet stove. If you have the Empress Insert,is it a Quiet as they say??

John

It is quiet. You can't actually open the glass door on the Empress and let it burn but you can open the "doors" and watch the fire.

Shane said:
It is quiet. You can't actually open the glass door on the Empress and let it burn but you can open the "doors" and watch the fire.

So the stove will run with the "doors" open?

Shane said:

Shane is Screwing with you with words
Look closer at his post

I bolded the Key word.

you can open the cast decorative door frames to make it look like you have the GLASS doors open.

hearthtools said:
you can open the cast decorative door frames to make it look like you have the GLASS doors open.

So if you need to service it. it has another door behind the cast ones??

johnnywarm said:
hearthtools said:

The small doors attached to the from open
the cast front that the small doors are on also open on a hindg
then the glass opens

hearthtools said:
johnnywarm said:
hearthtools said:

The small doors attached to the from open
the cast front that the small doors are on also open on a hindg
then the glass opens

I think i need to look at one.

Thank You John

I love it. I don't have any complaints as of yet. We have an open floor plan, with 18 ft ceilings in the great room, and it does a great job of keeping it warm in there. With only oil, we would keep it at about 69 degrees. With this installed now, we're around 72 when it's anywhere between 15 degress and higher. It dips down on the really colder days, but not too bad.

davevassar said:
I love it. I don't have any complaints as of yet. We have an open floor plan, with 18 ft ceilings in the great room, and it does a great job of keeping it warm in there. With only oil, we would keep it at about 69 degrees. With this installed now, we're around 72 when it's anywhere between 15 degress and higher. It dips down on the really colder days, but not too bad.

Thanks dave

Status
Not open for further replies.