Enviro 1700 Experience?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rottiman

Minister of Fire
Sep 23, 2009
Ontario Canada
One of the local dealers has just changed brands they sell from Enviro to Napolean. They have one Enviro 1700 Free Standing left. I inquired as to his best price and he came back with $1548 (canadian) including the fan kit. Having always had Regency's before, I don't know anything about Enviro's. Does anyone have any experience with them and does this price sound right? Thanks

Several forum members have the 1700 insert and absolutely love the stoves. I was going to buy the insert four years ago but the designated dealer here denied that he was a dealer for them.

After I complained to Enviro he decided that he was a dealer. But two months too late.

I installed the Enviro 1700 FPI November 09 and dont have a complaint one about the thing. I am heating a 1700 sqft rancher with out a problem. I`m burning all hardwoods and overnight burns are not a problem. I paid 2200.00 US and with the optional larger surround which is a non issue for the freestanding, never did price a freestanding but the inserts are always a little more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.