Enviro Boston 1700

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Hewitt

Jul 10, 2012
Hi, I'm wondering if someone who has an Enviro Boston either 1200 or 1700 wood inset could measure the width of the shroud at the narrowest point. The brouchere gives the shroud width along the top over hang as 49 1/8 which look to be an inch or so more on each side. My current fireplace opening is 48", I need to know if I have to narrowed the opening or use a filler piece on each side.

Thanks, Tim

it measures 46.5"

Hi Delta-T or anyone who can help.

As I understand it, the required hearth extenstion (18" Canada) is measured the door opening and it difficult to say where that is from the doc provided. I need another measurement.

What is the distance from the door opening(with door opened) from the back of the shroud or the distance from the door opening to the tip of the over hanging shelf above the door.

Thanks, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.