Enviro Cabello Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2008
Eastern MA
Anybody have info on the Enviro Cabello Insert? Looks like the same skeleton as the other Enviro inserts, but it is flush mount.... Just saw it on the Enviro website - says coming soon?

I'd love to know when it will be available??

No clue. Website's certainly no help. I s'pose you might locate the Enviro dealer nearest you and give them a call or send an e-mail if they "do" e-mail. Sorry I don't have any gouge for you. It is a nice looking unit. Rick

No way to know when it will be available without calling them. But that insert is gonna give some of the "fireplace" makers headaches and heartaches.

It's rumored to be a dual purpose unit. In the winter it heats and in the summer you can watch Cabello tv on it. ::-)

Status
Not open for further replies.