Enviro dealer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treed

Jan 26, 2010
Southern pa
Anybody know a enviro dealer in southcentral pa, would like to look at M55. Can't seem to find any, stuck between that an harman p68.

Travis

68 blows the M55 away for overall heat output and blower function... however, the M55 will give alot cleaner pot (and I say that 'cause we ran the VF55 for 3 weeks on alot of crap pellets without doing anymore than running the exchanger scraper widget back and forth once or twice)

summit said:
68 blows the M55 away for overall heat output and blower function... however, the M55 will give alot cleaner pot (and I say that 'cause we ran the VF55 for 3 weeks on alot of crap pellets without doing anymore than running the exchanger scraper widget back and forth once or twice)

And the fact that it is $1,000? less. Extremely quiet and will burn anything. We burn the 55 in the shop and at home. Love it!!

pelletdude said:
summit said:

And the fact that it is $1,000? less. Extremely quiet and will burn anything. We burn the 55 in the shop and at home. Love it!!

good points... the only big prob I had w/ it was the blower... no independent control, and not a whole lotta velocity.

tried dealer search on website, kept coming up under construction, any dealers on here that could do a search for me in my area zip code 17353

yeah I contacted them waiting for an email. What are some of the reviews for Enviro M55. I have a log home with an open floor plan great room, dining room, kitchen, all open and open to 2nd floor bedroom and loft about 2040 sq ft. I have a hearth in great room so thats where stove will go. So anything should be good setup being completely open.

Travis

Got a call from enviro salesman in my area said that m55 is so new none of dealers close have any on display yet, might be a month. For the people that have one on forum is it worth waiting for or should I just look at P68 again.

Treed said:
Got a call from enviro salesman in my area said that m55 is so new none of dealers close have any on display yet, might be a month. For the people that have one on forum is it worth waiting for or should I just look at P68 again.

What about the Omega?

Treed said:

Like I said earlier we have one burning on the show room floor and I burn the 55 in my own home. I heat a 2100 sq ft ranch on setting 3 last night with outdoor temps around 26 my house was 71 degrees. The stove gets cleaned every three weeks. One of the earlier comments from another stove shop said they liked how the stove stayed clean - I can't agree more.

As for the lower blower speed, I just put a small 6" fan next to the stove and I blow cold air into our great room ( where the Stove is located) and the circulation is excellent.

Attachments

• 2009_1005stoveshop10090048.jpg
    2009_1005stoveshop10090048.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 453
Didn't ask about omega, it looks to modern for me. This is going into a great room of a log house, want to keep looks somewhat rustic.

Thanks for replies guys just got off the phone with enviro salesman and he said there will be a m55 on display in 10 days at one of my local dealers. So I'm going to wait and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.