Enviro EF-2i A082 Exhaust Blower replacement Update Report

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

My first rebuild was an Enviro Ef-2i which is doing well except for the whining original Enviro exhuast blower. So before the cold weather really set in, I replaced the combustion blower with the generic Fasco A082 replacement blower.
See replacement pics and detail here
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads...nt-for-enviro-exhaust-fan.89391/#post-1164172

Well, the good news is that besides the fact that it runs super quiet and has nice easy access oil plugs, the blower gives a little more air on the lowest heat level # 1. Before it was hard to run on 1 because the flame stopped and it was down to burning coals. Now with the A082 there is just enough air to burn on level 1 and it should burn less wood pellets this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.