Enviro EF 2i question....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. P

Oct 26, 2014
Pitt Meadows BC
I just purchased a home that has this pellet stove. I've never had a pellet stove before. It works great except the auto does not function. I have to run it in manual and unplug the stove when finished with it. When I start up the stove in manual the green light never comes on it's a very very faint green. If I switch the stove to auto it will shut everything off. I've tested the green light and it's working. Just not sure where to go from here.

Thank you

Figured it out by jumping the exhaust temperature sensor when switched to auto and everything worked. So I'll just slap a new sensor in. Easy fix.

Might want to take out that snapdisc and clean it off first. Sometimes it gets "insulated" by a layer of carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.