Enviro EF3 1999 auger problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislyn

Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
When I push the start switch the indicator lite would come on for a moment and then go out as it normally does and would light when the auger moves . Now the auger will not work. I have done the following,I have checked the circuit breaker with a multi meter for continuity and jumped out, the vacuum switch I jumped the switch, I connected the auger direct to 110 volts and it worked, checked all connections, jumped the timer as the manual suggests and it didn't allow the auger to run continuous after jumping the timer and reconnecting the two wires back to the timer the green indicator light now stays on as if the auger is working , jumped the temp sensor, I wold like to know what you folks think for one and can the timer and the other electronic box be tested on its own as in totally disconnected from the pellet stove. Thank you in advance, Wes

Looks like it would be prudent to check the ignitor first (page 42) before changing out any of the timers...

The manual Lake girl supplied you the link to is the manual that is used by
the Tecks. Read through it and you should find the solution to your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.