enviro ef3 bi help with auger

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i got it going went through the steps again and i was bypassing the dial a fire wrong... when i did jump it the proper way the auger started turning on and off....i think the contact in the dial a fire switch was stuck closed....because i hooked it back up and turned the switch on 10 or 15 times and now the switch is working....thanks to everyone who helped me with this...

Very glad to here you got it running :) you should order a new dial a fire though before winter starts because it is sure to fail you again and at $150 for the stove you will still be way ahead in savings. Make sure to let us know how you like the stove once you get it installed and running . also another tip for that stove (I have the same one ) is it runs best when kept clean ;) and can be fussy with some brands of pellets so buy small amounts till you find the one that works the best ( mine likes curran soft wood) let me know what brand works well with yours . if you need the part # for the dial a fire it is EF-044 and it looks like they sell for about $49.00

PS . that stove at that age is selling for $1000.00 in my area
arrow.gif
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.