Enviro Empress Exhaust blower gasket part?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpcm

Oct 1, 2010
Sandown, NH
www.mpcm.com
Was cleaning out the stove for winter and discovered that the prior cleaners of my stove had left two headless screws in the vent, preventing me from just disconnecting the exhaust tube from the vent. Either they stripped them last time and never said anything, or some sort of expansion cause the heads to pop.... I'm thinking the first option is the case.

So I had to disconnect it from the exhaust blower tube (4 screws) first, in order to clean the vent, and in the process the gasket came apart.

Having a hard time find the part number, anyone here got any thoughts (got emails out to my local dealer and enviro directly). It is the FS version, and it is the fiberglass piece about 4x4 with a circle in the middle that separates the 15deg. exhaust tube from the rest of the unit.

Anyone know more than me, or have suggestions (until I hear back from another source)?

The round gasket that is needed for the combustion blower comes with a solid center ring, we sell the center ring and cut out the middle for that gasket. Works great.

mpcm said:
Was cleaning out the stove for winter and discovered that the prior cleaners of my stove had left two headless screws in the vent, preventing me from just disconnecting the exhaust tube from the vent. Either they stripped them last time and never said anything, or some sort of expansion cause the heads to pop.... I'm thinking the first option is the case.

So I had to disconnect it from the exhaust blower tube (4 screws) first, in order to clean the vent, and in the process the gasket came apart.

Having a hard time find the part number, anyone here got any thoughts (got emails out to my local dealer and enviro directly). It is the FS version, and it is the fiberglass piece about 4x4 with a circle in the middle that separates the 15deg. exhaust tube from the rest of the unit.

Anyone know more than me, or have suggestions (until I hear back from another source)?

The Part # 50-1448 Exhaust Starter Tube gasket, List price is $28.60

Status
Not open for further replies.