Enviro Empress FPI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Radiator

Feb 15, 2010
Central CT
I have read here that everyone likes to see stove installation pictures. Here is a pic of our Empress FPI. This coming season will be its third. No complaints on the stove at all. Ordered it with the antique chestnut porcelain finish. My wife loved the color to go with the stone color on our hearth. I wired up a t-stat down the hall last year and that worked out pretty well. The stove heats up the first floor of our ranch really well. :) The other pic is my pellet pile in the garage. 3.5 tons so far. The first season I burnt a little over 2 tons. Last season I burnt 3 tons due to some lousy pellets. I hope the pictures come thru, never posted pictures before.

Attachments

• pictures 8-14-2010 (Small).jpg
    pictures 8-14-2010 (Small).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 314
  • pictures 8-14-2010 (Small).jpg
    pictures 8-14-2010 (Small).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 318
Here is the stove, hopefully----------

Attachments

• pictures 8-14-2010 015 (Small).jpg
    pictures 8-14-2010 015 (Small).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 352
That is a GREAT looking install! Thanks for the pics (you did good....LOL).

BTW, what brands are those pellets you have in the pics?

Thanks, I've got 3 tons of Hamers and half a ton of Oakies that I picked up from craigslist. I won a ton from New England Wood Pellets on the Win a Ton program on their website, but haven't taken delivery yet. Got to find a place for those too somewhere. I like having that problem. :)

Hello empress owner, Great choice. Have worked on many pellet stove brands, I sell and service Enviro a lot. The empress is one of the best values per dollar spent, so good choice. I have three Enviros in our house, the 1700 Kodiak wood (best secondary burn I've seen, the antique chestnut (love that color too) empress, and my EF3 downstairs, a pretty much bullet proof stove. The thing I like about them is their cost vs performance. We sell Breckwell and St.Croix both great stoves, but more costly. One thing to note- cleaning the stove each season a must, especially the chimney liner. Good luck with it.

Stovelark
Enviro 1700 EF3 and Empress (can you tell I like Enviro?)

Status
Not open for further replies.