Enviro info anyone??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cfl50

Mar 21, 2008
SE MA
Hi can anyone give me any info on Enviro Meredian?? I am assisting a friend in trying to compile all the info available here. You run such a wonderful, resourceful, site!! Lopi vs Enviro Pros and Cons would be much appreciated.

TS

Lopi can be a little louder. Meridian is very quiet but the hopper opening leaves a little to be desired (if your talking about inserts). I like the ability to switch from thermostat to auto mode that Lopi offers but on the flip side I like the hi/lo option that Enviro offers for certain heating applications. I think that Lopi has a little more in the warranty department. I don't believe that Enviro covers their burn pots. I never really did like this, not that they go bad frequently or anything but they should still offer a warranty on it. In all reality the differences in quality between these stoves is minimal. Maybe take some other things into consideration like the dealer, install costs, what look you prefer etc, as the quality and functionality of these stoves is very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.